Crunchdown Crunchdown

Nice!

The dialogs were ignorant and funny and the gameplay was pretty good, i love eating things and reacting to them ie. getting some powers, great job!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

Great!

Very nice interactive story you've got here, i liked it all for the most part, the bald biker guy is was just and ugly dude though, i'd liked to have seen someone less ugly :P i got stuck on that color wheel thing, im pretty sure i tried al combinations . Again though, Nice job!

Epsilon Epsilon

Wow!

Definitley on of the greatest puzzle gamse i've ever played, Great Job EON!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Fantastic!

I've played this before when it first came out...still can't seem to get past level 9 :\

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Great!

I remember playing the first one al that time ago, this game is addicating, i've just got finished "playing" it after like an hour, thanks!

The Jewels Gear The Jewels Gear

Nice Game!

I thought this game was very good, and the difficulty being upped made it even better, but i was on level 21 (the one where you have to make 8 combos) i cleared the board twice (with 8 combos) and i didnt get passed to the next level. maybe its something you may want to look into.

RPS-25 RPS-25

Nice!

i dont believe what the last guy said, when i tryed that it said "Devil Tempts Man". anyways good game, but wha is the point really? you just keep choosing a hand and thats it, no highscore or something after 10, 15, or 25?

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

EXTRORDINARY!!!

.......dont know if i spelled that right, but this is a really great game with great graphic and everything.The Graphic quality looked like Playstation One.......I was amazed, and the gameplay was awsome....the only thing was that when you damage the monsters, you should make it so there speed slows down since you burn their limbs off.....this should definitly go on a console......so you should email Tom Fulp (Creator of Newgrounds) and see if he can hook you up with a deal on making this game famous..........its a that quality.....

Lumination Lumination

good.....`

its good man, buy could you tell me how you did the high score list?

Vitisus Rage Vitisus Rage

good

I liked the game it was alright but the graphics need to be alittle bit better and is that the same font as in the alien hominid game???

Dizimz responds:

Same Font , I dunno I used tahoma , BankGothic and regular for this game.
the graphics can be altered in the pause menu as well but I am sure alien hominid used comic sans ms unless your talking about the logos and buttons , I drew those